TicketText is looking for an enthusiastic graduate to join our team in Kings Cross.
Established in 2013, TicketText is a rapidly growing live entertainment group. Specialists in the comedy sector, we have operating divisions in B2B and B2C ticketing, content, live promotions and venue management.
Our clients include the likes of Micky Flanagan, Jason Manford, Have I Got News For You, and a huge number of other comedians, comedy clubs, agents and venues.
We also run our venue in the heart of Kings Cross called 2Northdown where we host an array of comedy shows, acoustic gigs and spoken word.
The team is young, dynamic, small and friendly and the office environment is relaxed but hard working. The office is shared with two other lovely companies, one of them has a dog who wears a jumper!
On occasion, we all work evenings, attending and helping out with shows and the (very) occasional weekend. We’re a social team and have drinks in the office on a Friday evening, as well as going for team lunches. (We also love an excuse for a monthly team day out. This month we’re off trampolining!)
Being a small team, you will be supporting all aspects of the company, becoming involved in a number of different areas where you will learn a huge amount.
There is massive opportunity to grow within the company and develop your position.
Some of the day-to-day tasks include:
Marketing and Sales
- Creating content for all social media accounts (read: create original content yourself or source funny content from the interwebs)
- Help with maintaining social media accounts
- Creating, sending and manage HTML email campaigns
- General office admin
- Assisting with new business and sourcing leads
- Assisting in content writing for our websites and blogs
· Supporting our account managers and assisting clients where necessary
· Responding to client requests and queries via email and over the phone
- Helping generally with shows in the venue (located below the office)
- Assisting generally with the sales and marketing admin
- Customer service enquiries
We’re looking for a recent graduate, with a passion for comedy and live entertainment. You will be organised, friendly, and hard working (ideally) with a great sense of humour. There will be some work in the evening required so flexibility is a must.
To apply - please send your CV to [email protected]